1. General Information On Data Protection
The following information on data protection is intended to give you as a user of our website an overview of the personal data collected during the call of our website and inform you in which way it may also be used, passed on and deleted.
2. Collection And Storage Of Personal Data
(1) Personal data are individual details of personal or factual circumstances of a particular or identifiable natural person, e.g. name, address, telephone number, date of birth, bank data and IP address of the visitor of our website.
(2) When calling our website, the following data are always logged, whereby the storage serves exclusively for internal system-related and statistical purposes:
• Names of the pages accessed,
• Names of the browser used,
• Names of the operating system and the requesting domain,
• Date and time of access,
• If available, storing the so-called “referrer”, the internet address of the website from which the user came by clicking on a link to our website (eg the one used by the user)
• Names of downloaded files and
• The IP address of the user
(3) These anonymous data, in particular also your IP address, are stored separately from your personal data, which may be mentioned, and do not allow any conclusions to be drawn to a particular person. If necessary, they are evaluated for statistical purposes in order to optimize our internet presence. After evaluating this data will be deleted. Any further personal information will only be collected if you voluntarily make it available to us, for example, in the form of a query on the contact details stored in the contact or in the imprint, as well as through the use of the analysis tool “Google Analytics” whereby further data are collected by the company Google Inc.; Please refer to the explanations in section 6. Furthermore, data are collected from the companies Facebook and Twitter if you use the so-called social plugins of the above mentioned companies partly integrated on our website; In this respect reference is made to the explanations in points 7 and 8.
3. Use, Transfer And Deletion Of Personal Data
(1) We use the personal data provided by you to answer your questions, to process the contract and for the technical administration of our website.
(2) The transfer, sale or any other transmission of your personal data to third parties takes place only if the transfer is necessary with you or the company you represent, or if you have expressly consented to the transfer. The respective third party receives only the information necessary to fulfill the respective tasks. Any other use of the information is not allowed. This does not apply to the direct transmission of data to Google because of the use of the analytical tool “Google Analytics” (see explanations under point 6) and Facebook and Twitter for the use of corresponding social plugins (see cipher 7-8).
(3) Furthermore, it can not be ruled out that anonymous user data are transmitted for purposes of market research. However, an identification of users is excluded.
(4) As a precaution, we would like to point out that we are entitled or obliged, at the order of the competent authority, to provide information on data, for the purposes of law enforcement, to the security of the police authorities of the Länder, tasks of the constitutional protection authorities of the Federal Republic and the Länder, the federal news service or the military shielding service or the enforcement of the intellectual property rights.
4 .Safety Instructions
(1) We have implemented a variety of security measures to protect your personal information to an appropriate extent and adequately.
(2) Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task will have access to personal information. Our employees are trained in security and data protection practices.
6. Analysis Tools (Google Analytics)
Our websites used Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics also uses so-called “cookies” (see explanations under point 5), ie text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of your use of the peiker website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Peiker website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activity for Peiker and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, provided this is required by law or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other data from Google. You can also prevent the installation of the cookies here by means of an appropriate setting in your browser software (see explanations under point 5). By using the website of Peiker, you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose set out above. For more information about Google Analytics, visit the following link from Google:
7. Use of Facebook Social Plugins or Social Plug-Ins
On our websites, we use so-called social plugins or social plug-ins (hereinafter “plugins”) of the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (Hereinafter “Facebook”). The plugins are visible on one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on blue tile). The list and appearance of the Facebook Social Plugins can be viewed at the link http: //developers.facebook.com … on the Facebook site.
When you visit one of our websites that contains such a plugin, your browser will connect directly to the (probably in the US) servers of Facebook. The content of the plug-in is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the web site. We therefore have no influence on the extent of the data that Facebook collects with the help of this plug-in and therefore, according to our knowledge, inform you of the information available from Facebook, which can be found at http://www.facebook.com/help/ ? … on the website of the Facebook.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook is given the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our internet presence. If you are logged into Facebook at the time you use the plugin, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, press the plugin button or make a comment, the corresponding information will be sent directly to Facebook by Facebook and stored there. If you are a Facebook member and you do not want Facebook to collect data about you through our internet presence and link it to your Facebook data, you must log out of Facebook before you visit our internet presence. If you are not a member of Facebook or have logged out of Facebook before you visit our website, there is the possibility that Facebook will find and store your IP address.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and settings for the protection of your privacy, please refer to the Facebook privacy notice at http://www.facebook.com/policy .
8. Use of Twitter Social Plugins or Social Plug-Ins
On our websites, we also use so-called social plugins or social plug-ins (“plugins”) of the social network Twitter, which is provided by Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (hereinafter referred to as “Twitter”). The plugins are visible on one of the Twitter logos (bird outline / relief in different colors in front of different backgrounds). The different Twitter logos, behind which the plugin hides, can be viewed at the following link http: //twitter.com/about/resou … on the website of Twitter.
If you visit one of our web pages that contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct connection to the (probably in the US) servers of Twitter on. The content of the plugin is sent by Twitter directly to your browser and integrated into it by the website. We therefore have no influence on the amount of data Twitter is collecting with the help of this plug-in and therefore, according to our knowledge, should be informed of the information available from Twitter, which can be found at http://twitter.com/about/resou. On the website of Twitter.
Through the integration of the plugins, Twitter gets the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our Internet presence. If you are logged into Twitter by using the plug-in, Twitter can assign the visit to your account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, press a “Tweet This” button or comment, the corresponding information will be sent directly to Twitter by your browser and stored there. If you are a Twitter member and do not want Twitter to collect data about you through our Internet presence and link it with your data stored on Twitter, you must log out before you visit our website at Twitter. If you are not a member of Twitter or have logged out of Twitter before you visit our website, there is the possibility that Twitter (at least) will find and store your IP address.
9. Right of Withdrawal, Revocation
At any time, you have the right to get information about the personal data, the origin and the recipient, as well as the purpose of any data processing. If you have any questions concerning data protection, you can contact our data protection officer at any time under the contact details in the imprint. You also have the right at any time to revoke your consent to the use of your personal data with effect for the future. The revocation must be addressed in writing or in text form (eg by e-mail) to our data protection officer via the contact data in the imprint.