CEECOACH 2 ensures better, more efficient equestrian coaching and offers greater freedom of movement than ever before by supporting Bluetooth headsets. With CEECOACH 2, as many as 6 users can talk to one another over a distance of up to 500 metres, bringing about a lasting improvement in coaching success. There is no need for smartphones or mobile networks. All of the device’s features can be controlled using just 3 buttons and its wavy design means that CEECOACH 2 can be operated even with gloves on and without looking at the unit.
The advantages of CEECOACH 2
- Suitable for Bluetooth headsets: CEECOACH 2 supports wireless headsets with an HSP profile for even greater freedom of movement.
- Outstanding voice quality: CEECOACH 2 ensures clear, comprehensible communication even with a lot of background noise and across considerable distances.
- Ideal for riding schools: the perfect coaching tool for 2 to 6 people.
- More reliable than standard radio systems: CEECOACH 2 enables an interference-free Bluetooth connection over a distance of up to 500 metres with no need for smartphones or mobile networks.
- Comes with a wired headset (2 headsets are supplied with the Duo sets).
Simple and straightforward
- Compatible with other CEECOACH models: all of the devices in the CEECOACH range can be used together.
- Flexible allocation of roles: each unit can easily be defined as a moderator or participant. This means there is no need for special transmitting and receiving devices and groups can be expanded with ease.
- Full-duplex technology: two-way communication between the moderator and the participant(s) is possible at all times, i.e. both parties can talk and listen.
- Simultaneous usage is possible: once the CEECOACH units have been paired, frequency overlaps are impossible. This makes it easy for several groups to train at the same time.
- Ease of use: all of the device’s features can be controlled using just 3 buttons – even without looking at the unit.
- High-performance battery: up to 10 hours of talk time and up to 3 days of standby time.
3.5mm jack plug or Bluetooth
Number of users:
up to 6 people simultaneously
Dimensions (W x H X D):
75 x 50 x 24 mm / 2.95 x 2 x 0.95 inches
Clip thats snaps-in 90° levels
up to 10 hours*
up to 3 days*
-10°C to 45°C / 14 °F to 113 °F
splash-proof, dust-proof, shock-proof
up to 500 m* / up to 1600 ft*
Lithium ion battery
about 4 hours*
bordeaux or turquoise
*Deviations possible depending on method of use.
**Maximum range is reached when visual contact is given.